Residential Fencing In Houston, Texas
If you are looking for a dependable residential fence company in Houston, Texas, turn to our fencing experts at Southland Fence & Supply. We’re an award-winning residential fence company specializing in custom fencing and gate installation services for Houston homeowners.
Our fully insured and experienced fence consultants help homeowners select and install the most cost-effective fencing solutions for their needs. From the first idea to installation, our friendly team prioritizes your complete satisfaction.
Learn more about our residential fencing solutions or our services in Houston and the surrounding areas below:
Our Residential Fence Types
At Southland Fence & Supply, we design and install several residential fence types to suit your needs and preferences. You will be sure to find an option that complements your home, style, and budget with our vast selection of fence and gate styles and materials, including:
- Wood fences: A wood fence and wood fence gate can provide just the right combination of privacy and aesthetics. Enjoy a variety of customization options with our wood fence installation services.
- Wrought iron and aluminum fences: These materials are perfect for customers seeking something durable and long-lasting. Explore the benefits of these sleek materials that are great for enhanced security.
- Brick and stone fences: Another long-lasting option that offers a traditional style perfect for any home.
- Vinyl fences: This is a fencing material that offers the best of both worlds — affordability and durability. This low-maintenance option can be customized to offer more privacy or offer a stylish look for your property.
- Modern fences: Often made from vertical planks stacked atop one another, modern fences are great for homeowners looking to add a unique touch to their property.
- Gates: Enjoy enhanced functionality and greater security with the addition of a customized gate. Our team can help with iron, aluminum, chain link, and wood fence gate installation.
Regardless of the type you choose, we’ll use the finest materials to build your custom fence. We use Grade 2 and premium, clear-grade picket boards for our cedar fences to provide beautiful, solid, and reliable results.
We offer top-rated residential fence installation services, and we also provide wood fence staining services to revitalize the look of your existing residential fences. Applying a stain can also lengthen the life of your newly installed wood fences.
The Benefits Of Residential Fencing
Our residential fencing solutions are beautiful and durable. If you’re on the fence about a new installation, consider the following benefits:
- Curb appeal: A newly installed fence instantly boosts curb appeal. The right fence style and color can make your home’s landscaping, architecture, and other features pop while improving your property’s resale value.
- Privacy: If blocking others’ view of your home is your priority, consider wood, vinyl, brick, or stone fences. Whether you prefer the look of a vinyl or white wood picket fence, we can design a one-of-a-kind residential fencing solution that meets your aesthetic and privacy needs.
- Security: Fences enhance your home’s security by deterring intruders and burglars from trespassing onto your property. They also help keep your children and pets safe and define clear property boundaries.
Questions About Residential Fencing ?
Choose Southland Fence & Supply as Your Residential Fencing Company
Our team has met the residential fencing needs of Houston and the surrounding areas since 1995. We strive to provide you with the best residential fencing solutions for the most affordable prices. Learn about what sets us apart for Houston homeowners:
- Licensed professionals: Whether you’d like to install a new fence or take advantage of our fence staining services, our licensed team completes all our services promptly and adequately. We have an A+ Better Business Bureau rating and work hard to provide your complete satisfaction.
- Custom residential fencing: Our contractors use premium, durable materials to build high-quality fences that can protect your home for many years. We’ll help you design a fence that suits your needs, preferences, and budget.
- Interest-free financing: We’re proud to partner with Synchrony to provide flexible financing solutions. Our affordable, interest-free financing options allow you to pay for your new fence in installments and on your terms.
Contact Southland Fence & Supply Today For A Free Quote
Southland Fence & Supply is a residential fence company you can trust and rely on for superior service and quality craftsmanship. We’re a family-owned and -operated small business committed to our reputation for honesty, integrity, and excellence.
If you’re ready to transform your home with a custom Texas fence, get in touch with our helpful service team today. Contact us online or call (281) 355-0707 to learn more about our residential fencing solutions and request your free quote.
What Our Clients Say!
Hundreds of Happy & Satisfied Customers
We chose Southland Fence to replace a wooden fence. IT wasn't a big job, but Southland treated us like we were valued customers. They were prompt, did a great job and left the yard in good shape. Everything we could have wanted.
Very excited for our new fence. South land did a great job and were very professional! Ken the Project Manager took care of all of our needs and last second changes and Buck the salesman was very knowledgeable and professional as well. If I need anything fence related again, it will be with Southland!
Residential Wood Fence
STRENGTH, PRIVACY & SECURITY the classic sensibility of a wood privacy fence, for your home or commercial space, or the historic-looking picket fence bears a sense of tradition.
Wooden styles of modern fencing include barn rails that are rustic and flat vertical planks which are mixed with lattice work.
Iron & Aluminum Fences
Brick & Stone Fences
Affordable payment options $0 Money Down, No Interest for 18 Months (Subject to Credit Approval) Call for more details!
How Fence Boost the Value of Your property?
If you want to increase the value of your home, you need to consider enhancing the curb appeal of your home, the best way to boost the curb appeal is installing the right fence at your property.
The boundaries of your property will be clearly marked?
Knowing where your property begins and where it ends is very important. Boundary disputes can tend to get nasty and might even lead to expensive litigation if someone trespasses on your land, whether intentionally or accidentally.
What Payment Methods Are Available?
For payment, we accept: All major credit cards, check, cashier check, and ACH.